the car is making a noise in the rear when it get hot causing it to shut off.when you restart it run for a minute and shut off again.
replace fuel pump on 1997 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre43 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre290 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre35 reports
2 answersJune 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($275 - 373) in South Cairo, NY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($272 - 446) in Waterford, OH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($89 - 107) in Warren, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($507 - 1,167) in Linneus, MO
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Belgium, WI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,270 - 1,375) in Outing, MN