Cost to replace Engine 5 speed Standard Shift? Or replace engine with Automatic shift? Mileage 125,000.
Replace Engine on 2002 Subaru Outback
Verified for the Subaru Outback15 reports
Verified for the Subaru Outback8 reports
3 answersDecember 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2002 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Andover, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($221 - 348) in Maple Hill, KS
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Millington, MI
- 15,000 Mile Service ($116 - 183) in Bainbridge, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($288 - 656) in Fairfax, MN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 111) in Dalton, MA