My 2004 Honda Pilot EX has 74,000 miles. I was told that my drive belt tensioner needed replacement b/c it vibrates when spinning therefore creating a high pitch sound. Should I have mechanic replace the tensioner and go ahead and replace timing belt water pump or should I have mechanic change the tensioner now and then change timing belt water pump at the recommended 105,000 miles?
Replace Drive Belt Tensioner on 2004 Honda Pilot
2 answersMay 14, 2012
2 answersAugust 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- VTM4, Check Engine & VCM lights illuminated. manual suggestions aren't working
- air condition air odor Honda Pilot
- Why would my 2005 Honda Pilot loose power while at a red light. When battery light came on I pulled into a parking lot it would not pull while in drive and dash board lights went off and windows wouldn't roll up.
- What is the estimated time to replace two catalytic converters on a 2006 Honda Pilot
- What is the estimated time to replace a front and rear converter on a 2006 Honda Pilot