How much should it cost to replace the rear passenger side door?
Replace door on 2009 Toyota Highlander
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
November 05, 2009
This type of estimate is best left up to an autobody shop. Most will give you a free estimate if you drive to their shop and let them look at the damage. You can try this online auto body estimator: http://www.instantestimator.com/
1 answerFebruary 13, 2012
2 answersDecember 18, 2009
1 answerJanuary 08, 2016
2 answersAugust 04, 2012
4 answersMay 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2009 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Southside, TN
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Bynum, AL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($300 - 397) in Ashland, ME
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Gradyville, KY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($638 - 2,476) in Odessa, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,277 - 1,383) in Archibald, LA