how do i replace the dash light on my 02 subaru outback?
replace dash light on 2002 Subaru Outback
0 answersFebruary 12, 2010
My right rear inner brake pad rubbing against rotor. Outside releases fine. I have replaced pads, rotor, caliper, rubber brakeline. what else would cause just the inner pad to rub down to nothing?
2 answersMay 26, 2016
1 answerJanuary 21, 2016
2 answersNovember 16, 2014
1 answerJanuary 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.