how do i replace the dash light on my 02 subaru outback?
replace dash light on 2002 Subaru Outback
0 answersFebruary 12, 2010
My right rear inner brake pad rubbing against rotor. Outside releases fine. I have replaced pads, rotor, caliper, rubber brakeline. what else would cause just the inner pad to rub down to nothing?
2 answersMay 26, 2016
1 answerJanuary 21, 2016
2 answersNovember 16, 2014
1 answerJanuary 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2002 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($216 - 319) in Andover, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($562 - 757) in Maple Hill, KS
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Millington, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($390 - 792) in Bainbridge, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($725 - 749) in Fairfax, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($180 - 215) in Dalton, MA