do you have to replace the pipe to motor when the converter is replaced ?
replace converter on 2001 Saturn L200
Car has problems accelerating especially climbing hills, has squeal coming from back of engine, with little to no exhaust from tailpipe. Catalytic converter problem?
1 answerFebruary 21, 2016
1 answerJune 19, 2010
2 answersDecember 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2001 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Alzada, MT
- Steering Rack Replacement ($960 - 1,291) in Clarence, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($302 - 539) in Hartford, IA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($942 - 1,103) in Clayton, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($206 - 236) in Lowry City, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($97 - 119) in Culbertson, MT