do you have to replace the pipe to motor when the converter is replaced ?
replace converter on 2001 Saturn L200
Car has problems accelerating especially climbing hills, has squeal coming from back of engine, with little to no exhaust from tailpipe. Catalytic converter problem?
1 answerFebruary 21, 2016
1 answerJune 19, 2010
2 answersDecember 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- new fan motor but wont come on when motor get hot. is it temperature gauge
- Driving it and the rpm dropped. Will turn over but wont crank. What's wrong?
- what would cause a air releaseing sound when starting up motor??
- The rear lights are not working, but the signal lights work, what's wrong?
- my car starts but dies and will not shift out of park door locks don't work