do you have to replace the pipe to motor when the converter is replaced ?
replace converter on 2001 Saturn L200
Car has problems accelerating especially climbing hills, has squeal coming from back of engine, with little to no exhaust from tailpipe. Catalytic converter problem?
1 answerFebruary 21, 2016
1 answerJune 19, 2010
2 answersDecember 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
- My car suddenly wont start without a jump battery looks what could be wrong
- new fan motor but wont come on when motor get hot. is it temperature gauge
- Driving it and the rpm dropped. Will turn over but wont crank. What's wrong?