My local Nissan dealer just told me it would cost $1155 to replace one of the two catalytic convertors on my 2005 Pathfinder. Is there truly two - one for each bank of my V6 enginer? Anyway, is this a repaid easily done yourself?
Replace catalytic convertor on 2005 Pathfinder. Can that be done yourself? on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,976 - 2,481) in Ocheyedan, IA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($208 - 320) in Sun Valley, CA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Mount Cory, OH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($347 - 612) in Horatio, AR
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($246 - 304) in Mooresville, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($387 - 763) in Garland, NE