I purchased a 2001 Passat with 62k. I just spoke with someone who owned another 2001 Passat and told me she got a quote of $6000 to fix replace her Catalytic Converters. Is that right? The price seems out of range with what I would expect.
Replace Catalytic Converter - cost? on 2001 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- Why won't the gear engage when shifted? Have to kill engine and restart at times
- Where is the clutch pressure control solenoid valve A and the shift solenoid C
- vibration at cruising speed 65-75
- When check engine light goes on at 70,000 What service is due and how much ?
- I have to replace a thermostst. How much is it? (part&labor)
2001 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($437 - $597) in Dickens, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($425 - $563) in Woodruff, WI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($194 - $438) in Newton, NC
- Air Filter Replacement ($67 - $104) in Tome, NM
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($264 - $309) in Pittsville, VA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Eufaula, AL