I purchased a 2001 Passat with 62k. I just spoke with someone who owned another 2001 Passat and told me she got a quote of $6000 to fix replace her Catalytic Converters. Is that right? The price seems out of range with what I would expect.
Replace Catalytic Converter - cost? on 2001 Volkswagen Passat
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by ZeeTech,
September 15, 2010
Those comes with the front pipe, both (Bank1-2) cost about $ 1,700.00 and 3-4 hours of labor (could be more if fasteners are corroded)
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?