replaced alternator twice from napa,neither worked. can u help me?
replace alternator and battery but battery lights still comes on. Whats causing on 2002 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2002 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($262 - 331) in Arcadia, KS
- Battery Replacement ($126 - 181) in Cassatt, SC
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($77 - 122) in Allensville, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($202 - 211) in Niantic, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($160 - 357) in Leiters Ford, IN