How do I change the air filter in my 2002 Saab 9-5 Aero turbo 2.3 four?
Replace air filter on 2002 Saab 9-5
February 06, 2012
your air filter sits right in front of the passenger tire. you will see what looks like a slightly long black cylinder. This has screws that you can remove with your standard tools. Once you remove the bottom piece you will see your air filter.
1 answerSeptember 30, 2010
1 answerJune 17, 2012
4 answersMay 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What would cause oil leak resulting in serpentine belt slipping off?
- HOW MUCH TRANS FLUID NEEDED FOR EXCHANGE AND REAR DIFF TOO?
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
2002 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Isle, MN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hogansville, GA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - $59) in Scotland, GA
- Alternator Replacement ($580 - $990) in Albert, OK
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($135 - $159) in Bryantsville, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($722 - $1,382) in Mcchord Afb, WA