How do I change the air filter in my 2002 Saab 9-5 Aero turbo 2.3 four?
Replace air filter on 2002 Saab 9-5
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by babyboygreen ,
February 06, 2012
your air filter sits right in front of the passenger tire. you will see what looks like a slightly long black cylinder. This has screws that you can remove with your standard tools. Once you remove the bottom piece you will see your air filter.
1 answerSeptember 30, 2010
1 answerJune 17, 2012
4 answersMay 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
2002 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($580 - 990) in Isle, MN
- Heater Core Replacement ($467 - 729) in Hogansville, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($477 - 564) in Scotland, GA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Albert, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($351 - 674) in Bryantsville, KY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($675 - 755) in Mcchord Afb, WA