head resurfaced, copression the same all cylinders turns over no start seems to have both spark and fuel
replacced head gasket on a 93 camry now wont start? on 1993 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
as asked b4 what is compression on each cyl?
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy