head resurfaced, copression the same all cylinders turns over no start seems to have both spark and fuel
replacced head gasket on a 93 camry now wont start? on 1993 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
as asked b4 what is compression on each cyl?
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced