Car sputters when accelerating spark plugs are all firing fuel injectors are fine. Coils clean and undamaged. Alternator putting out enough energy.
Repeated incorrect diagnostic codes. Do I need a new PCM?
on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($548 - 1,413) in Reinbeck, IA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($39 - 54) in Draper, VA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in North Aurora, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($218 - 283) in Burnsville, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($91 - 318) in Plymouth, MA