I want to buy a 2000 Audi A6 has 89,000 miles that is smoking thru the muffler. The guy says he took it to Audi Service and they said that the bank 1 turbo needs to be replaced. How hard of a fix is it and can I just replace the bad one with a used one from the junk yard?
Repalcing bank 1 turbo on a A6 on 2000 Audi A6
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
2000 Audi A6 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 54) in Washington, MO
- Battery Replacement ($204 - 264) in Roselle Park, NJ
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Farmington, MI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Gorman, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($107 - 187) in Luling, LA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($26 - 42) in New Rochelle, NY