I want to buy a 2000 Audi A6 has 89,000 miles that is smoking thru the muffler. The guy says he took it to Audi Service and they said that the bank 1 turbo needs to be replaced. How hard of a fix is it and can I just replace the bad one with a used one from the junk yard?
Repalcing bank 1 turbo on a A6 on 2000 Audi A6
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
- ignition is on the engine temperature need reaches 90
- o2 sensor faults
2000 Audi A6 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($382 - $504) in Washington, MO
- Oil Pump Replacement ($503 - $680) in Roselle Park, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement ($175 - $309) in Farmington, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($323 - $409) in Gorman, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($276 - $463) in Luling, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($523 - $1,160) in New Rochelle, NY