where is the best place in nashville to have a 98 lexus worked on for a low price?
repairs on 1998 Lexus LS400
Verified for the Lexus LS40010 reports
2 answersMarch 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 03, 2010
3 answersMay 27, 2016
1 answerJuly 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1998 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($231 - 327) in Maybrook, NY
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($63 - 97) in Olanta, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($475 - 612) in Newark, DE
- 90,000 Mile Service ($670 - 902) in Emmaus, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($489 - 651) in Nondalton, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,172 - 1,204) in Newberg, OR