What should it cost to replace/repair a turn indicator rod that just fell off?
repair/replace turn indicator rod on 1993 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1993 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Summerfield, LA
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Bergton, VA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($389 - 594) in Central City, IA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($289 - 466) in Greenbelt, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($819 - 1,034) in Coon Rapids, IA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,270 - 1,375) in Endeavor, PA