The left front panel is damaged, but the head light is intact.
Repair of left front on 2003 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic20 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic100 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic42 reports
1 answerFebruary 24, 2010
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($823 - 1,089) in Cimarron, NM
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 212) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($205 - 418) in Solway, MN
- Radiator Replacement ($411 - 596) in Chelsea, VT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($359 - 481) in Curran, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($71 - 108) in Urbana, IN