Does the estimate for replacement of both front struts for a 1995 Taurus increase if the Taurus is a 3.4L SHO model?
Repair estimate for front strut replacement. on 1995 Ford Taurus
1 answerJune 14, 2009
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1995 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Westhampton, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 111) in South Haven, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($266 - 497) in Monroe, OK
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Coeymans, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Tynan, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($127 - 222) in Model, CO