Dent in left front fender by hit-and-run who perhaps backed into it. How much should it cost?
Repair dent in fender on 2011 Toyota Camry
- What Are "Safe" Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Car Repairs?
- RepairPal Voted Best App or Mobile Website for Finding Car Repair Information, Prices, and Quotes
- When Is DIY Car Repair Off the Table?
- Why Do Windshields Crack and What Should I Do if it Happens to Me?
- Ask Your Mechanic These Five Questions Before Your Next Visit
This week's top 10
2011 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Frenchtown, NJ
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Millerton, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Busby, MT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($262 - $331) in Quincy, MI
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($976 - $1,695) in Amityville, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - $1,583) in Cameron, AZ