and recharge ac system on a 1998 ford f-150, 4.2 six cylinder.
repair cost for compressor, dryer,and high pressure line, replacement. on 1998 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1998 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($47 - 61) in Southard, OK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($127 - 212) in Gaston, OR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wyocena, WI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Johannesburg, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - 270) in Melvern, KS
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Belzoni, MS