What an estimated repair cost to replace neutral safety switch?
repair cost on 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1 answerAugust 14, 2009
3 answersFebruary 17, 2014
1 answerMay 10, 2011
1 answerJanuary 04, 2016
1 answerMarch 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?