my car recently had a transmission repair about 8 months ago, recently about 2 weeks ago my car started pulling and slowing down and cutting off. One friend checked it and said my emergency brake was on. I didn't know however the car was driving just fine. I took it to another shop to check out the problem. What could be wrong? Oh and I was waiting for extra money for a tune up which was overdue as well.
repair cost on 2000 Chevrolet Venture
1 answerMarch 13, 2013
1 answerOctober 29, 2009
2 answersMarch 08, 2010
Verified for the Chevrolet Venture28 reports
1 answerMarch 11, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2000 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Sloansville, NY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Calder, ID
- Maintenance I ($53 - 94) in Walker, KY
- 67,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Union, NH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 70) in Lilburn, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($293 - 348) in Lytle Creek, CA