my car recently had a transmission repair about 8 months ago, recently about 2 weeks ago my car started pulling and slowing down and cutting off. One friend checked it and said my emergency brake was on. I didn't know however the car was driving just fine. I took it to another shop to check out the problem. What could be wrong? Oh and I was waiting for extra money for a tune up which was overdue as well.
repair cost on 2000 Chevrolet Venture
Asked by for the 2000 Chevrolet Venture
Verified for the Chevrolet Venture25 reports
1 answerMarch 13, 2013
1 answerOctober 29, 2009
2 answersMarch 08, 2010
1 answerMarch 11, 2016
- Is It Still Worth Keeping Your Old Rust Bucket?
- Truck Cost of Ownership: Is your brand loyalty costing you?
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Poor Road Conditions Leading to Higher Repair Costs
- Throttle Position Sensor Symptoms and Repair Advice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
2000 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - $222) in Sloansville, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($906 - $1,087) in Calder, ID
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($146 - $257) in Walker, KY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($626 - $985) in Union, NH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($678 - $764) in Lilburn, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($347 - $394) in Lytle Creek, CA