my car recently had a transmission repair about 8 months ago, recently about 2 weeks ago my car started pulling and slowing down and cutting off. One friend checked it and said my emergency brake was on. I didn't know however the car was driving just fine. I took it to another shop to check out the problem. What could be wrong? Oh and I was waiting for extra money for a tune up which was overdue as well.
repair cost on 2000 Chevrolet Venture
Verified for the Chevrolet Venture25 reports
1 answerMarch 13, 2013
1 answerOctober 29, 2009
2 answersMarch 08, 2010
1 answerMarch 11, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2000 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($381 - 624) in Sloansville, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($626 - 985) in Calder, ID
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($664 - 902) in Walker, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($191 - 260) in Union, NH
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lilburn, GA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($764 - 1,112) in Lytle Creek, CA