I got quoted for a repair yesterday. I want to see if its fair. I have to have a right front axle seal replaced. Its 99.00(labor) and 10.00 seal. Then they have to perform a transmission service on the car. total cost 305.00.
Repair Cost on 2008 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerNovember 02, 2011
2 answersJune 21, 2010
2 answersOctober 25, 2010
4 answersJune 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2008 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($394 - 568) in Tabor, SD
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Cross River, NY
- 24,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Adams, ND
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glen Arbor, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($282 - 396) in Kualapuu, HI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($351 - 389) in Grand Rapids, MI