I got quoted for a repair yesterday. I want to see if its fair. I have to have a right front axle seal replaced. Its 99.00(labor) and 10.00 seal. Then they have to perform a transmission service on the car. total cost 305.00.
Repair Cost on 2008 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerNovember 02, 2011
2 answersJune 21, 2010
2 answersOctober 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side
- Leaking coolant in middle of drivers side engine, may be an adapter. Anyone know
- Key will not shut off ignition.