I got quoted for a repair yesterday. I want to see if its fair. I have to have a right front axle seal replaced. Its 99.00(labor) and 10.00 seal. Then they have to perform a transmission service on the car. total cost 305.00.
Repair Cost on 2008 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerNovember 02, 2011
2 answersJune 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- I put 4 starters in my vehicle and it still want start
- When I put car in gear there is a pop sound does it mean my transmission is bad
- Running warm added antifreeze then it died and won't do nothing
- all of my indicators lit up on my dash and i lost radio and air, what is wrong?
- 2005 chrysler paciifica..oil leak for valve cover .Im traveling need advice