CAN ANYONE LET ME KNOW HOW TO REMOVE AND REPLACE THE STARTER THAT IS UNDER THE INTAKE MANIFOLD?
REMOVING THE STARTER AND REPLACING IT. on 2004 Honda Accord
ANSWER by eddie lexus ,
September 13, 2010
firt unplug the battery, then remove the two wires connected to the rear of the starter, third there should be two screws also visable from the back paret of the starter, remove them both and you should be able to pull it back away and it should come off.
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
3 answersNovember 12, 2009
2 answersOctober 16, 2013
1 answerAugust 12, 2016
1 answerOctober 25, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told