how do i remove the starter from my 95 V6 buick leSabre and might something else be wrong other than the starter? battery is fine and is charging. sluggish start for a few days then it just quit turning over, clicking anything.
removing starter on 1995 Buick LeSabre
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
July 01, 2010
Best to either start with a fresh battery or have your battery load tested at your local parts store, Because until you know for sure the battery is good trouble shooting is impossible and no use pulling the starter until you know for sure that battery is good
Verified for the Buick LeSabre48 reports
1 answerFebruary 18, 2015
1 answerJanuary 01, 2014
1 answerDecember 09, 2009
1 answerAugust 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1995 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($157 - 388) in Fort Hancock, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($296 - 1,064) in Sublimity, OR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 482) in Farmington, UT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Trenton, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 98) in Crofton, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($392 - 422) in Caledonia, OH