Is there a trick for removing the rear rotor. I have removed the brake pad assembly and the emergency brake appears to be holding the rear rotor on even though the emergency brake is released inside the car. How do I get the rotor off so I can put a new rotor on? Also, Any trick for putting new rotor on? I have already broken rotor loose and have it about 1/4 inch forward.
Removing rear rotor on 2007 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($152 - 213) in Prospect Heights, IL
- 84,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Johnston, RI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($590 - 914) in Tornado, WV
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Mosby, MT
- Window Switch Replacement ($51 - 81) in Cross Plains, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($308 - 329) in Blackshear, GA