Is there a trick for removing the rear rotor. I have removed the brake pad assembly and the emergency brake appears to be holding the rear rotor on even though the emergency brake is released inside the car. How do I get the rotor off so I can put a new rotor on? Also, Any trick for putting new rotor on? I have already broken rotor loose and have it about 1/4 inch forward.
Removing rear rotor on 2007 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- How much should I expect to pay for rear right strut work?
- car turns over, wont start
- butso how do I hook the printer up if I have only 2 wires but the old one had 4
- I bought a 2007 D prongs how do I hook the two prong up to the four prong sensor
- i have a 2006 dodge charger i recently had my motor rebuilt and transmission rebuilt but my car still wont pull what can it be