Is there a trick for removing the rear rotor. I have removed the brake pad assembly and the emergency brake appears to be holding the rear rotor on even though the emergency brake is released inside the car. How do I get the rotor off so I can put a new rotor on? Also, Any trick for putting new rotor on? I have already broken rotor loose and have it about 1/4 inch forward.
Removing rear rotor on 2007 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?