I cannot get the rear brake rotor to break loose. Is there something like an emergancy break holding it on. I can't find any kind of adjustment for the emergancy brake that I know of. Another car I had had a star adjuster on the internal drum emergancy brake. I don't see anything like that on this one.
Removing rear brake rotor on 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG
4 answersSeptember 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Questions
- Front left wheel brakes itself, while driving. What is going on?
- when driving on freeway the car shut off or looses power then after a few minutes it will start then it happen again.
- what is the head bolt torque sequence and how much to torque the bolts to, plus any special instructions
- What could likely be wrong when the transmission skips.
- The accelerator pedal is sticky. Hard to accelerate smoothly.