I need to remove frontseat headrests in order to install seatcovers. Can you please tell me how to do this without damaging to them? Thank you for any help you can provide to this old grandmother.
removing front seat headrest on 2007 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2007 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($144 - 185) in Fonda, IA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thurman, IA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Butte Falls, OR
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Snyder, NE
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($699 - 746) in Pittsford, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($213 - 453) in Liberty Hill, TX