I need to remove frontseat headrests in order to install seatcovers. Can you please tell me how to do this without damaging to them? Thank you for any help you can provide to this old grandmother.
removing front seat headrest on 2007 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2007 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in Fonda, IA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thurman, IA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Butte Falls, OR
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,052 - 1,387) in Snyder, NE
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($465 - 533) in Pittsford, NY
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($84 - 144) in Liberty Hill, TX