I already remove all screws and bolts from the cover even the ones under the dash inside and under the car i peeled back the rubber layer plus half of the thin sheet metal cover..I see the evporator core it wiggels back and forth but it wont come out is there a possibility theres another scre underneath or is it wedge into some kind of groove? i havent completly taken off the whole rubber/metal cover it still seems there might be some kind of hidden scre i can't see or acces from under the car..any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
Removing Evaporator core on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 1,201) in Portal, ND
- Steering Rack Replacement ($665 - 1,126) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Geneva, NE
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 795) in East Berne, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($326 - 346) in Osakis, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($198 - 284) in Wishram, WA