I already remove all screws and bolts from the cover even the ones under the dash inside and under the car i peeled back the rubber layer plus half of the thin sheet metal cover..I see the evporator core it wiggels back and forth but it wont come out is there a possibility theres another scre underneath or is it wedge into some kind of groove? i havent completly taken off the whole rubber/metal cover it still seems there might be some kind of hidden scre i can't see or acces from under the car..any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
Removing Evaporator core on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?