I already remove all screws and bolts from the cover even the ones under the dash inside and under the car i peeled back the rubber layer plus half of the thin sheet metal cover..I see the evporator core it wiggels back and forth but it wont come out is there a possibility theres another scre underneath or is it wedge into some kind of groove? i havent completly taken off the whole rubber/metal cover it still seems there might be some kind of hidden scre i can't see or acces from under the car..any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
Removing Evaporator core on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($289 - 493) in Portal, ND
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($229 - 340) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Geneva, NE
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($239 - 386) in East Berne, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Osakis, MN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 89) in Wishram, WA