I already remove all screws and bolts from the cover even the ones under the dash inside and under the car i peeled back the rubber layer plus half of the thin sheet metal cover..I see the evporator core it wiggels back and forth but it wont come out is there a possibility theres another scre underneath or is it wedge into some kind of groove? i havent completly taken off the whole rubber/metal cover it still seems there might be some kind of hidden scre i can't see or acces from under the car..any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
Removing Evaporator core on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Portal, ND
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($106 - $199) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($755 - $1,334) in Geneva, NE
- AC Condenser Replacement ($384 - $645) in East Berne, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Osakis, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($326 - $346) in Wishram, WA