orignally had sloshing noise from fan blower when on & turning left. Now blower dsnt work. very low air coming out of vents
removing ac fan blower on 2001 Buick LeSabre
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy ,
December 25, 2012
check for power going to motor could be a resistor
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($141 - 284) in Marcella, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ninde, VA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Jones, LA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Boxborough, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,099 - 1,161) in Stowell, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in Galena Park, TX