I would like to change out my radio,in my pickup.I am haveing trouble trying to get it out.Can you explane to me how to remove this radio,to replace it with another
Removeing the Radio on 1993 Dodge D150
2 answersAugust 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D150 Questions
- SHut off won't start. Fuel pump is working
- Turn singles slow. Wipers slow, head lights weak. Bat, alt, fuses good.
- My truck stalls when I back up starts it and dies out when I put it in forward
- Okay I have cleaned the throttle body but now getting two much fuel. I need to know if you might help to find out what this might be
- Why is my 1992 Dodge D150 losing oil pressure when I apply brakes?