Upon removal of negetive battery cable to clean post and clamp, a small connector appeared out of nowhere. It sits at the end two green wires and has a small green horeshoe shape on the connection face. I've looked for a connection site but I am stumped. What is it and where the heck does it connect to something?
removed negetive cable from battery post to clean corrosion. on 2006 Jaguar X-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- My air conditioner is blowing, then I hear a sucking sound as if the shutters closed. Afterwards, cold air stops blowing. Few minutes later, the shutters open again and begins blowing cold air.
- i receive misfire codes on back 3 cylinders, have replaced coils and plugs yet problem persists, engine shudders above 2000 rpm.
- Brakes not releasing pedal staying down while in drive position. All 4 wheels not turning
- Coolant fans are staying on and killing the battery i take the ground cable off not to drain the battery.the next day i put the cable back on and the fans came on
- How much would it cost to fix an O2 censor,also sway bar rear and front