Upon removal of negetive battery cable to clean post and clamp, a small connector appeared out of nowhere. It sits at the end two green wires and has a small green horeshoe shape on the connection face. I've looked for a connection site but I am stumped. What is it and where the heck does it connect to something?
removed negetive cable from battery post to clean corrosion. on 2006 Jaguar X-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all
2006 Jaguar X-Type Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wann, OK
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,612 - 1,868) in Nimrod, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($427 - 595) in Umpqua, OR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oconomowoc, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($466 - 558) in Knippa, TX
- Backup Lamp Switch Replacement ($128 - 144) in Hortonville, NY