Upon removal of negetive battery cable to clean post and clamp, a small connector appeared out of nowhere. It sits at the end two green wires and has a small green horeshoe shape on the connection face. I've looked for a connection site but I am stumped. What is it and where the heck does it connect to something?
removed negetive cable from battery post to clean corrosion. on 2006 Jaguar X-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all
2006 Jaguar X-Type Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($68 - 103) in Wann, OK
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($238 - 280) in Nimrod, MN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Umpqua, OR
- 130,000 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Oconomowoc, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($358 - 428) in Knippa, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($83 - 91) in Hortonville, NY