also replaces the bolts torque
Remove power steering pump pulley 2004 explorer v6 on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Remsenburg, NY
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Macy, NE
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($214 - 256) in Mc Intosh, FL
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Talmage, KS
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - 162) in Bear Lake, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($145 - 163) in Yettem, CA