how do remove and replace the turn signal modual
remove and replace on 2007 Ford F-150
I see the turn signal relay being on the extreme right side of the dash/lower glove box area, small rectangular unit, 5 wires on it, light blue, white/violet, light green/red, white/red, and black. Check fuse #2 (20 Amp) and fuse #13 (10 Amp) first.
1 answerMarch 17, 2009
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
Verified for the Ford F-15026 reports
2 answersAugust 22, 2010
1 answerOctober 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?