how do remove and replace the turn signal modual
remove and replace on 2007 Ford F-150
I see the turn signal relay being on the extreme right side of the dash/lower glove box area, small rectangular unit, 5 wires on it, light blue, white/violet, light green/red, white/red, and black. Check fuse #2 (20 Amp) and fuse #13 (10 Amp) first.
1 answerMarch 17, 2009
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
Verified for the Ford F-15024 reports
2 answersAugust 22, 2010
1 answerOctober 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.