Is it necessary to remove the upper intake manifold to replace the spark plugs? If so, how do you do this and will a gasket need to be relaced?
removal of upper intake mnifold on 2004 Cadillac SRX
BEST ANSWER by DaveJM ,
May 28, 2011
The ALLDATA manual I referred to did not appear to suggest removal of the upper intake is required.
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
2004 Cadillac SRX Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($869 - 1,032) in Georgetown, DE
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($159 - 397) in Marysville, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($365 - 433) in Marengo, WI
- Brake Hose Replacement ($289 - 385) in Hennepin, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($868 - 932) in Eagle Springs, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($143 - 356) in Rogers, NE