Is it necessary to remove the upper intake manifold to replace the spark plugs? If so, how do you do this and will a gasket need to be relaced?
removal of upper intake mnifold on 2004 Cadillac SRX
BEST ANSWER by DaveJM,
May 28, 2011
The ALLDATA manual I referred to did not appear to suggest removal of the upper intake is required.
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Do I need to buy any specialty tools before I start changing my brakes?
- My catalytic converter needs to be replaced.
- Horn randomly blows after unlocking with fob, anyone know why?
- I have 128K miles. Say I need new strut, hoses, transmission flush.
- My rear door does not close at all and it's affecting my battery how much does i