Is it necessary to remove the upper intake manifold to replace the spark plugs? If so, how do you do this and will a gasket need to be relaced?
removal of upper intake mnifold on 2004 Cadillac SRX
BEST ANSWER by DaveJM ,
May 28, 2011
The ALLDATA manual I referred to did not appear to suggest removal of the upper intake is required.
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
2004 Cadillac SRX Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Georgetown, DE
- AC Condenser Replacement ($521 - 735) in Marysville, WA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marengo, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($508 - 677) in Hennepin, IL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($70 - 136) in Eagle Springs, NC
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 56) in Rogers, NE