Passenger side door panel. I want to get it off the door to acess the door handle etc. How does it come off?
REMOVAL OF PASSENGER DOOR PANEL on 1997 Ford F-150
2 answersMarch 15, 2010
2 answersApril 08, 2011
1 answerJuly 07, 2010
1 answerAugust 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($344 - 448) in Lacey Spring, VA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($297 - 521) in Hayden, IN
- Starter Replacement ($294 - 365) in Sturgeon, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($579 - 714) in Miami, IN
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($461 - 868) in Mountain Home, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($510 - 1,484) in Bozeman, MT