I know the location of the fuel filter and have been able to disconnect the fuel lines and wiring successfully. My problem is that I have not been able to rotate the cover to get at the filter. Two questions: Is a special tool required? When it has been replaced is a gasket sealer suggested? Thanks chuck
removal of fuel filter on 2006 Hyundai Sonata
3 answersOctober 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work