Occurs every time
remote won't open door/trunk unless driver side door is first unlocked manually on 2007 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2007 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($455 - 790) in Wakarusa, IN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 329) in Liberty, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Monroe, IA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($541 - 1,847) in Clyde, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($716 - 801) in Soda Springs, ID
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($177 - 246) in Utuado, PR