i bought a 2003 denali used ..i did'nt know i had remote start...some how i started the truck two time already ..what button am i pushing to start it or how do i use the remote start..it has loc, unlock , and ax button which one start the truck
remote start on 2003 GMC Yukon Denali
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
November 29, 2010
It is the lock button that is starting it. I did the same thing when I bought my car.
0 answersOctober 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- I need a download link for a Detroit 60 Series service manual.
- Will a fuel filter make my CEL come on?
- low beam not working but high beam working
- I would like to put true dual exhaust and add some more rumble. Beside the look it gives, will it also increase horsepower? Could you provide an estimate and an opinion on this. Semper fi
- Has anyone installed a performance air intake system...is it worth it?