We know its not the batteries in the keys, but something in the car. Does anyone know what the problem is or what it would it cost?
Remote keys have stopped working to lock/unlock the car but manually they work. on 2005 Audi A4
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Hello, I have an audi 2013 A4 that won't start, no lights on, MMI Works
- Should I replace my transmission or dump the car?
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
2005 Audi A4 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($172 - 207) in Marshall, MN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($263 - 360) in Hartington, NE
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($72 - 116) in Edgewater, MD
- Battery Replacement ($213 - 264) in Polvadera, NM
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Monticello, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($233 - 470) in Woodston, KS