The remote doe's not open the door/trunk unless the drivers side door is opened with the key. This happens every time it's tried
remote fob on 2007 Buick Lucerne
2 answersDecember 28, 2012
1 answerAugust 11, 2010
1 answerMarch 26, 2010
1 answerJanuary 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- My AC fan motor cuts on and off. No matter what setting I put the control on.
- AC/heat is fine on dr. side. Pass. side will not heat until set at 84-86.
- Oil pressure symbol comes on. Oil is @ full; Mobil 1 5W-30 syn. in use. Eng hot.
- My car won't move in drive but will go in reverse and low gear
- My car makes a poping sound on the front tire. What is this?