The remote doe's not open the door/trunk unless the drivers side door is opened with the key. This happens every time it's tried
remote fob on 2007 Buick Lucerne
2 answersDecember 28, 2012
1 answerAugust 11, 2010
1 answerMarch 26, 2010
1 answerJanuary 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.