The remote doe's not open the door/trunk unless the drivers side door is opened with the key. This happens every time it's tried
remote fob on 2007 Buick Lucerne
2 answersDecember 28, 2012
1 answerAugust 11, 2010
1 answerMarch 26, 2010
1 answerJanuary 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
- L shaped tube by water pump has engine coolant leak, how do you fix.
- Why did my rear courtesy lights quit working? I tried opening each door.
- why does gas pump shutoff after only a little fuel put in? half tank of gas
- CAN I ADJUST RIDE HEIght on rear air shocks