It used to be mostly when the car had sat in the rain but then it started happening almost every time I tried to use it. I've had some issues with the interior lights too. I'm concerned it's not the remote itself but something in the car.
Remote doesn't work most of the time. Put new battery in but no luck. on 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
- What's the name of The belt in the front of the engine and how much does it cost
- Why my Cruise control not working
- I have a problem, Changed clutch plate and release bearing in my car and now makes strange clunks when releasing clutch too fast or remove foot off gas to quickly and straight back on again
- looking at buying a 2011 vitara, 50,000, wondering about maintenance, about how long trans last, radiator, timing belt. Will this car run w/o a lot of repair till 150,000
- 2006 Gran Vitara V6 standard trans. with 41,000 miles and i can't shift gears.