Has anyone heard of both reluctor rings being broken ? This seems to be a piece of crap set-up for ABS sensors. I had a repair tech rerplace on of the sensors that he claimed was bad $250.00 and light comes on & off. Pulled front wheels and discovered BOTH reluctor rings cracked and spinning freely. This looks like a common problem. Anyone else experienced this ?
Reluctor rings broken front end ABS system ligt on on 2005 Mercury Mariner
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mariner Questions
- What,s the clicking noise beside the driver under the emergency brake?
- Purchased the car a couple months ago. The brakes are squishy...had them checked out and a New master cylinder put in..still squishy...what could the problem be?
- My throttle got stuck and cruise control was not on. Tried pushes on gas nothing and tried braking it was burning brakes. Then it finally stopped. It was not the car mat or gas peddle.
- i keep getting message ;passenger rear door ajar. The door is closed and locked.
- Car starts and idles fine, when put into (RD21) the vehicle does not move, linkage is fine and fluid level is good. PLEASE HELP