Has anyone heard of both reluctor rings being broken ? This seems to be a piece of crap set-up for ABS sensors. I had a repair tech rerplace on of the sensors that he claimed was bad $250.00 and light comes on & off. Pulled front wheels and discovered BOTH reluctor rings cracked and spinning freely. This looks like a common problem. Anyone else experienced this ?
Reluctor rings broken front end ABS system ligt on on 2005 Mercury Mariner
Asked by Visitor for the 2005 Mercury Mariner
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mariner Questions
- Had throttle position sensor changed but still hard to steer,what can I do next?
- i keep getting a message that my passanger door is adjar but its locked and shut
- Where is the alternator located on my 2005 Mercury mariner V6?
- what is going on when my car is hard to start. I have to try serveral times
- My Aux section wont work. Almost like the program has been deleted or something.