If crank is that worn wouldn't rod knock?
Relplaced rear main seal still leaks can crank be bad to cause this how wiI know on 1998 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1998 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($37 - 60) in Lake Linden, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Trinidad, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($164 - 362) in Onekama, MI
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Bear Creek, WI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($297 - 392) in Verona, WI
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Wolf Island, MO