where is the flasher -turn signal relays located? in the car or under the hood
relays on 1997 Honda Passport
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Passport Questions
- Vehicle is running sluggish low power on take off. when starting smells funny.
- the engine turns over but won't start
- I just replaced the catalytic converters and did tune up still no power
- will an automatic transmisson from a 99 rodeo fit a 2000 passportwiring and bolt
- Why won't the car hold a charge ?
1997 Honda Passport Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kingsbury, TX
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($132 - $273) in Aleknagik, AK
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($122 - $354) in Stoneville, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($513 - $679) in Deep Run, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($481 - $527) in Montrose, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($311 - $427) in Dugspur, VA