where is it located on 2004 gmc envoy how much does it cost
relay switch on 2004 GMC Envoy
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by gmc4me,
February 01, 2012
The relays are located in the under hood fuse box. You didnt say what relay you need and there are diffrent types of relays so I cant help with the cost. Go to autozone.com to get a basic price of part cost.
2 answersAugust 14, 2013
1 answerJanuary 02, 2011
1 answerFebruary 03, 2012
0 answersNovember 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Road hum which gets louder as speed increases.
- Fan speed runs high; check engine light on. This is a recent issue. Fixes?
- 2006 envoy Denali a/c was working fine and now only blowing from the side vents
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all