where is the fuel relay switch located at? and what does it look like?
Relay Switch on 1996 Oldsmobile 88
1 answer 1 comment
There are many relays in a car which relay in particular are you looking for. Most are located behind the dash, engine compartment or fuse boxes.
1 answerJanuary 18, 2016
1 answerDecember 31, 2011
2 answersMay 03, 2015
1 answerApril 12, 2011
1 answerDecember 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- I'm changing the front subframe. What other vehicles have compatible subframes?
- I changed battery and now my air conditioner won't turn off and radio won't turn
- Car will not start. Lights will come on but car will not start.
- My driver side break light and rear blinker don't work how come?
- Car turns over but won't start new plugs and plug wires has gas