where is the fuel relay switch located at? and what does it look like?
Relay Switch on 1996 Oldsmobile 88
1 answer 1 comment
There are many relays in a car which relay in particular are you looking for. Most are located behind the dash, engine compartment or fuse boxes.
1 answerJanuary 18, 2016
1 answerDecember 31, 2011
2 answersMay 03, 2015
1 answerApril 12, 2011
1 answerDecember 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
- The air-conditioning compressor ran intermittently but now I won't run at all what could be the possible problems?
- I'm changing the front subframe. What other vehicles have compatible subframes?
- I changed battery and now my air conditioner won't turn off and radio won't turn
1996 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($360 - 630) in Newton, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($486 - 765) in Windsor, NJ
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($105 - 187) in Remlap, AL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($698 - 1,107) in Bethany, WV
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($51 - 62) in Malabar, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - 358) in Sidney, NE