where is the fuel relay switch located at? and what does it look like?
Relay Switch on 1996 Oldsmobile 88
1 answer 1 comment
There are many relays in a car which relay in particular are you looking for. Most are located behind the dash, engine compartment or fuse boxes.
1 answerJanuary 18, 2016
1 answerDecember 31, 2011
2 answersMay 03, 2015
1 answerApril 12, 2011
1 answerDecember 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- after driving once in A wile it will not start until let set fore quite A wile
- Car randomly won't start, died while driving when I tried to roll down the windo
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
1996 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates