When I turn my key on all my lights come on but when I try to start it does nothing. Have checked battery and starter and both are fine. Which one of the relays is the one I need to check?
Relay Fuse Box on 1999 Volkswagen Passat
1 answerJune 06, 2009
2 answersMarch 08, 2010
1 answerAugust 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?