need to know which relay that is behind the glove box is the right one for the fuel pump
relay for fuel pump on 2000 BMW 323i
2 answersMay 06, 2013
2 answersFebruary 11, 2011
0 answersJune 13, 2013
1 answerAugust 25, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
- how do the ac controls work?
- I busted my top radiator hose and pulled over immediately now it won't start why?
- my car runs well, check engine light is on,it drives and changes gears fine but at start off its kinda slow then when i have drove it for about an hr,it acts like it dont wont to pull up my steep driveway,could it be low on transmission fluid
- odbII not ready reading for vehicle smog, battery never disc, no codes, everything else passes, had vehicle for odbII not ready recommended and repaired crank case vent valve and 4 hoses, still get odbII not ready for smog