It seems as if the clutch is chattering,but wife took car to Midas Muffler,& they diagnosed problem as some type of "module"Does anyone have any idea what this problem might be,and how much it should cost to repair?
Relating to manual transmission. on 2001 Saturn L100
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L100 Questions
- What are the two blue lights in the top of the instrument panal above the speedo
- Why would a timing belt skip a link or break? Oil always changed every 3K miles
- I just learned my timing belt may be broken. What are my options for repair?
- What causes my transmission to shift really hard? it never did it in the past
- Why would the ignition module continue to fail?
2001 Saturn L100 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($257 - $355) in Bowler, WI
- Battery Replacement ($168 - $232) in Calhan, CO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($112 - $147) in Williamson, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($181 - $253) in Byrnedale, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($599 - $629) in Ironside, OR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($616 - $646) in Rockhouse, KY