Also, the car has 89,000 miles on it, which I consider to be somewhat low for the year of the car. I am the second owner of it, my Mom being the first.
Regarding the leaking Avalon, wrong zip code!!! I am in Appleton...sorry!! on 1999 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- Why does my car fishtail in rear when I hit a bump or pothole?
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
1999 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($369 - 662) in Polk, MO
- 30,000 Mile Service ($136 - 206) in Hanson, MA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($425 - 548) in Manderson, SD
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Paramus, NJ
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Colgate, WI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($950 - 1,503) in Andover, IA